no. of Views and Zones

Alans alans002 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:41:20 UTC 2010

On 10/31/2010 05:48 PM, Alan Clegg wrote:
> On 10/31/2010 4:48 AM, Alans wrote:
> Instead of saying "how many views can I get", I think you would be much
> better off saying "why am I trying to implement more views".
I'm trying to implement something similar to OpenDNS in a smaller scale.
i.e. letting each customer to create their own blacklist domains.

So I was thinking if I can create a view for each customer and let them
edit their zones in a web interface and here my concern is the number of
views i can create and number of zones/view.

I'd like to hear if there are other ways to do this.

P.S. I read "the specs" for DNS RPZ but I can't find enough docs about
it to try it.