tkey-gssapi-credential

Nicholas F Miller Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU
Fri Sep 17 15:17:09 UTC 2010

I was wondering if it is possible to use the tkey-gssapi-credential and update-policy on a Windows install of bind. It strikes me that running bind on a Windows server, snapped into the AD it will serve DNS to, should be the easiest way of getting DDNS with update-policy control working.

Am I nuts? Should I just install it on a Linux box and be done?