tkey-gssapi-credential

Nicholas F Miller Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU
Fri Sep 17 19:18:42 UTC 2010

Thanks, that will save me a bunch of time. Of course I spent my morning testing it out to no avail.

Does anyone have instructions on how to setup a Linux bind server to use GSS-TSIG against an AD? I have found many articles from people having issues with it but none that had good instructions on how to get it working. Last year we played around with it but were having issues getting it to work. kinit would work against the AD on our RHEL bind server but our clients couldn't update their records.
Nicholas Miller, ITS, University of Colorado at Boulder