All zone blocks for "public" view should be listed here in "internal"too!

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Sep 23 17:21:35 UTC 2010

In views order is important.  If you have internal before others (e.g. external) then that is the default view.

What I *think* it is telling you is that if you have an internal view that you restrict to certain networks that you need to insure you have all the public zones in the external view and the internal view if you intend to have your internal users see them.  That is what we do here.