query cache denied in vew statement

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Mon Sep 27 22:32:46 UTC 2010

Hopefully you understand that when you turn recursion off, that means
you can only answer from zones that you actually *host* (i.e. for which
you are "master" or "slave").

But you have no "master" or "slave" zones defined in the "mynetwork" view.

Therefore it is not possible for that view to do anything useful, the
way that it is currently configured.

                                                                     - Kevin