RRSIG Expired

Dave Knight dave at knig.ht
Mon Apr 4 04:48:03 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-03, at 9:48 PM, SM wrote:

> At 17:23 03-04-2011, Paul Ooi Cong Jen wrote:
>> Yea, this was default via FreeBSD :)
>
> Some versions of FreeBSD have commented out directives to slave the root zone, the arpa zone and the in-addr.arpa zone from f.root-servers.net.

The root servers no longer serve the in-addr.arpa zone, it has been migrated to a new set of authority servers operated by the RIRs and ICANN: <https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2011-March/007116.html>

These servers currently allow transfers of all of the above zones:

xfr.cjr.dns.icann.org
xfr.lax.dns.icann.org

I wouldn't recommend using them to run local copies in this way though.

dave