Bogus Wild Card DNS

Stacey Marshall stacey.marshall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:12:40 UTC 2011

I'm not certain as to what it is your trying to do exactly, but the hint
zone should provide addresses of root servers.  One of which will be
contacted to download the list of root nameservers.

Wildcard address are really not very nice as they make resolver searches
ineffective when unexpected addresses are returned.

Regards,
Stace