dns record delegation

Parashar Singh parashar.singh2003 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:55:15 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,
I'm using bind 9.7.I want to delegate all wild card (*) request to another
name server. Hence whenever any request, say a.example.com or b.example.comor
c.example.com comes to Authoritative name server for example.com, it should
be delegated (redirected) to another name server GLB. This GLB name server
will be containing database for those records in example.com, and it should
be doing resolution for example.com.
For this, when I'm trying to configure the zone file for example.com with
following:

*      IN     NS    ns1.GLB.com
but it's not working. Can anyone suggest, how to configure this in bind?

Regards
Parashar