Suspecious DNS queries dropped by Firewall

babu dheen babudheen at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 14 11:51:49 UTC 2011

In this case, do you think that internal users trying to send emails directly to internet?

Email delivery is taken care by Email Gateway device, obviously, DKIM verification (if enabled) can only be done by Email gateway of my company... How does internal client make DKIM query which uses the TXT record in DNS ?

Can you tell me list of URL which size exceed 514 bytes to verify whether my internal server truncate/return failure code when query such URL using UDP query?

Regards
Babu