dealing with multi-homed machine

donovan jeffrey j donovan at beth.k12.pa.us
Tue Feb 8 14:45:13 UTC 2011

Greetings

I have an external dns server that serves a group of systems. One of the systems has a secondary interface with private address space. Dns should not be requesting from here but i am seeing these warnings coming from my external system;

security: warning: client 209.96.96.108#49534: view com.basd.DNS.public: RFC 1918 response from Internet for 108.1.135.10.in-addr.arpa

how do I keep that internal zone from being seen ? Do I have to firewall dns queries between interfaces on the server ?
tia
-j