syntax/format of zone on slave $ORIGIN/paragraph - sorted?

Walter Smith whatisee1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 23:49:43 UTC 2011

Oh - the original thought was to re-shuffle/clean-up zone(s) on Master...and since Slave(s) has this "nice" $ORIGIN paragraphs - would be nice to combine all these unique $ORIGINs back on Master...

Thanks,
WS

p.s.
By-the-way --- is there any simple way (WITHOUT modifying named.conf) to "axfr" zone within Master/Slave/loopback?
Also - is there any good examples how to use "named-compilezone"?