inconsistency dnssec debuguers response and writing conseil for new areas zone

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Mon Feb 28 22:35:47 UTC 2011

Le lundi 28 février 2011 à 20:14 +0100, Laurent Bauer a écrit :
> Eivind Olsen wrote:
> >
> > Well, I see a few different errors for that domain:
> >
> > I don't see any DS records for your domain when I query the fr.
>  > nameservers. I don't know how it's handled in that TLD but I guess
>  > you somehow need to tell your registrar about your KSK, so they
> > can put in the correct DS record.
>
> This is not handled yet. The .FR zone has been signed since september
> 2010, but submitting DS for child zones will be supported later this year.
> See http://operations.afnic.fr for more information.

thank you for taking the trouble to answer me.

I therefore rest with my chain of security provided by isc dlv and wait
for the DS flag a chance to insert later.

but I wonder one thing I'm not a registar I am a passionate individual,
how I'm going to do later for the flag for my DS  .eu domain and .fr? I
do not know and still do not understand how