caching of expired RRSIG's ?

Marc Lampo marc.lampo at eurid.eu
Mon Jan 3 09:35:10 UTC 2011

I agree for the consequence of those "cache misses".
But doesnot that mean that RFC4035 needs amended to state :
 "remove atomic entry if *all* its RRSIGs get invalid"
(because now it states : any = "at least one")

And it implicitly confirms that these statements in the RFC
do apply to expired RRSIG's in the cache.

Thanks and kind regards,

Marc Lampo
EURid