get a domain's dns records

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jan 21 14:39:45 UTC 2011

It checks for test.<domain> - I saw it do that for my zone.  For us it
isn't a subdomain but simply an A record.   Apparently when it found
your record it went ahead and did another check for your sub-zone.

I'm surprised that it does not check for ftp.<zone>.   Whenever we're
doing acquisitions here that is one of the zones I find at most sites
(though often enough it uses the same IP as the www.<zone>.