service if s/up/down/g ipv6

fakessh fakessh at fakessh.eu
Mon Jan 24 15:36:50 UTC 2011

Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 00:04, vous avez écrit :
> At this stage I think you will need to post the zone so we can see
> what you have done.  Also the named.conf zone clause for ovh.net.

Marc thank you for your attention as you bear me, thank you very humbly

i paste my named.conf and the zone whitout signatures , work for me

http://pastebin.com/7Be9FavZ
http://pastebin.com/XFuc45tM

nb : if I create a new thread in the list Excuse me Mark has bothered to
answer me personally in my INBOX from the list, so I think my answer will not
be synchronized with the list

--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7