session.key and managed-keys

TCPWave Customer Care customercare at tcpwave.com
Sun Jul 10 14:39:57 UTC 2011

Ena,

Look at the directory statement of your named.conf. Go to that directory
and touch a file called managed-keys.bind.  Restart named. Your problem
should be solved.

cp /dev/null $DIR/managed-keys.bind if you are using a UNIX operating
system.

This file lists the DNSSEC keys that BIND likes to keep up to date using
RFC 5011 trust anchor maintenance. If you are not using DNSSEC, you
don't need this file.

Thanks
TCPWave Customer Care Team