SPF implementation schedule.

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Mon Jul 11 14:12:57 UTC 2011

kalpesh varyani wrote:

> Does ISC implement SPF for server or client side currently?
> If yes, then where to get the libraries; if not then what is the
> scheduled date/release for implementation?

I'm not ISC, and anything I say may be completely wrong. Ok, that's the
disclaimer done with...

BIND support for SPF extends as far as being allowed to put SPF records
into zones. As far as I know BIND does not have any libraries or functions
to actually make much sense of the content of SPF records, which is what
I'm guessing you're really looking for.
Perhaps something like libspf (http://www.libspf2.org) is what you want?

Regards
Eivind Olsen