inconsistency dnssec debuguers response and writing conseil for new areas zone

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Tue Mar 1 19:17:42 UTC 2011

Le mardi 01 mars 2011 à 09:34 +0100, Laurent Bauer a écrit :
> On 28/02/2011 23:35, fakessh @ wrote:
> >> This is not handled yet. The .FR zone has been signed since september
> >> 2010, but submitting DS for child zones will be supported later this year.
> >> See http://operations.afnic.fr for more information.
> >>
> > thank you for taking the trouble to answer me.
> >

> > I therefore rest with my chain of security provided by isc dlv and wait
> > for the DS flag a chance to insert later.
> >
> > but I wonder one thing I'm not a registar I am a passionate individual,
> > how I'm going to do later for the flag for my DS  .eu domain and .fr? I
> > do not know and still do not understand how
>
> You will have to ask your registrar to submit the DS to the parent zone,
> just as you have to ask your registrar

my registrar OVH not implement dnssec for yet

> when you want to change the NS
> for your zone.

i use other dns secondary that does not come from ovh
use isc dlv

> If they are already implementing DNSSEC, ask them what you are supposed
> to provide (the KSK or the DS only) ;

for the submission in isc dlv
we have their key to submit and we get a new text record
it is easy to initiate

> I guess there must be a FAQ

not  FAQ to explicite  for implement a DS record

> somewhere on the control panel.

is the repeat isc dlv seems to accept the flag DS
in my case i have to a file dsset-fakessh.eu
but the file contains two keys DS and i don't know which to use