BIND servfail from caching server

Justin Krejci jkrejci at usinternet.com
Thu Mar 3 22:37:36 UTC 2011

Forgot to additionally add that the only thing that showed up in the
logs was the query log entry, nothing else pertaining the below query. I
also checked with tcpdump on the caching server that it was not sending
any queries towards the Earthlink IP addresses which makes sense given
that the SERVFAIL response comes back in <2 ms according to dig.