Need help on DNS reporter

babu dheen babudheen at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 20 03:50:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

Can anyone let me know is there any open source software available to generate report for DNS service based on DNS BIND query logs.

We have BIND DNS running RHEL 5.0. Would like to generate report based on its logs so that we can identify list of clients quering external domains and its query count.

Many clients in our company infected with malware which thus send unnecessary query to remote external domain (non available domain). So if we have any software which can generate the report from DNS BIND logs, will be very helpful.

Regards
Babu