dns RR method is not equal balanced?

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:03:11 UTC 2011

I apologize for the cut off reply. I accidently hit send before I was
complete.

If by some domains have 12 ips you mean a 12 A record round robin, then it
is important remember that BIND doesn't have any way of telling the load on
the 12 servers. So it's load sharing not load balancing.
The f5  is load balancing so you would see a more even load across the 12
servers.

-Ben Croswell