Getting different name resolution for news.google.com frommaster and slave BIND

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Wed May 25 14:26:04 UTC 2011

Your nitpick is warrantless - it should have been obvious from context
that I was speaking of the general purpose of these name servers from
our perspective - not implying they were somehow authoritative for
recursive queries.    If it makes you feel better I'll call them my
"pedantic" and "irrelevant" servers rather than my "master" and "slave".