Hosting my company DNS server in Internet

babu dheen babudheen at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 30 08:45:06 UTC 2011

Dear Olsen,

thanks for the update. I can follow all the steps but i couldn't understand below two points

 - register/buy the domain name(s) if you haven't already done so.
- tell your registrar to configure your parent domain so it'll delegate
your domain to your nameservers

 My concern if i want to host my own website, do i need to pay to my ISP? and please suggest me that if we want to host our parent domain (company.com) also in our own DNS server.

Regards
Babu