DNS Racing -Multi ISP load balancing with failover using DNS.

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Tue May 31 01:02:54 UTC 2011

Normally I'd defer to your vastly greater knowledge and experience in
DNSSEC, but here in the U.S. we have a saying "I'm from Missouri", which
is a roundabout way of expressing "show me" ("Show Me" being the
unofficial slogan of the state of Missouri). Maybe it *should* work, but
when it comes to nifty technical hacks, until co-existence is actually
demonstrated, I still think there might be a gotcha somewhere...

             - Kevin

P.S. Don't even get me started on car commercials. I've seen a few that
never even made it to the public eye :-)