Question About max-clients-per-query

Fr34k freaknetboy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 18:12:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

Read the BIND ARM (Admin Ref. Manual) about these settings, but here is an example of what I use:
        clients-per-query 10 ;
        max-clients-per-query 20 ;

http://www.isc.org/software/bind/documentation

Previously, this resource was posted on this list which is good info to have when investigating BIND behavior:
https://deepthought.isc.org/article/AA-00341/0

HTH