split horizon and zone transfers to secondary DNS servers

Marek Kozlowski kozlowsm at mini.pw.edu.pl
Sat Nov 26 07:10:46 UTC 2011

:-)
I have defined two views (let's call them an `internal' and an
`external') for my zones on the primary DNS server. Let's assume I'd
like the secondary DNS server to use the same two views synchronized to
the primary DNS. May I transfer *views* rather than zone description
files? May I transfer two zone description files for a single zone to a
single server? Or should I use separate secondary DNS servers for
internal and external zones?
Best regards,
/M