BIND 9.8.1-P1: 'make test' fails

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Mon Nov 28 20:29:45 UTC 2011

On 22/11/11 18:10, /dev/rob0 wrote:
> Is this a manifestation of the same issue as brought up last week?
>
> https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind-users/2011-November/085593.html

	I don't think so.  I can compile without problem.

	I see a failure during 'make test' processing, and only
	for a specific RH release (RHEL ES 3.4) on real i686.
	The only other RH release which is conveniently available
	to me is 6.0 on real or VMware guest x86_64, so there is
	plenty of scope for ignored intermediate data points.

	If I have occasion to explore further, I'll report anything
	which seems interesting.

	/Niall