found a bug in bind9.7.3

张海阔 zhanghaikuo at cnnic.cn
Wed Nov 30 12:09:57 UTC 2011

hello, bind-users,
I found a bug at openssl patch in bind 9.7.3.
pk11_active_add function should be called with the active list lock protection in pk11_get_private_rsa_key function at hw_pk11so_pub.c file, but it is not locked.
the other question is that why pFuncList->C_Finalize is commented in pk11_finish funciton at hw_pk11so.c? you said "calling this function may have side-effects". I don't know what is the side-effects, can you tall me something detail about the side-effects?
Regards