Master/slave issues

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Oct 20 03:00:30 UTC 2011

Got around to adding a virtual interface on the production box (I never could get this
working with keys alone), I had labbed this up previously in reverse of what I needed
but transfers were broken on the production box when I reversed the views that
contained the master/slave.

The following works on the lab box, but when I swap master and zone between views
It breaks. What I wanted was:

view "internal" -> match-clients { localnets; };  -> slave zones
view "external" -> match-clients { any; }; -> master zones

I suppose it makes sense, but none the less, I think I have been staring at this too long.
Any have any insight? All the dynamic clients reside on the public side.

view "internal"
{
                match-clients		{ localhost; };
                server 10.0.0.4 {