statistics / named.stats / IPv4 NS address fetch failed
seisen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:04:34 UTC 2011
yesterday, i saw some weird behaviour on my recursive servers
I make some graphs using the data provided by "rndc stats" and i saw:
- a bit more of incoming queries
- a lot of dropped queries
- recursive slots goes to the max
- cache hit dropped from 90% to 65%)
- no more external queries than normal
- external queries response time did not changed
but i got a lot of (+500%)
"IPv4 NS address fetch failed"
What is the real meaning of this counter ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bind-users