Correct SRV configuration

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Sun Sep 18 15:14:00 UTC 2011

The name "goyello.com" *itself* owns no SRV records. You never added any
with that name.

"host" doesn't have any special knowledge of SRV records, and, besides,
you didn't tell it what service and protocol, so it didn't even have
enough information to construct the appropriate name to look up.

You have to treat the names of SRV records like any other DNS names, and
spell them out completely. Look up _sip._tls.goyello.com and
_sipfederationtls._tcp.goyello.com and you should find the relevant SRV
records in the appropriate places.

Example lookups can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRV_record

                     - Kevin

P.S. 9.2.4 is really old. Upgrade.