I can dig a domain but named won't resolve it.

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Thu Sep 22 08:24:03 UTC 2011

On 22/09/11 01:02, Keith Burgoyne wrote:
> Any advice would be massively appreciated.

	The +trace operation which you say is failing for you
	works from my network -- at home, where I have to use NAT.

	It looks as if either your network or the nameserver you're
	using (according to your message, at 24.222.7.12) is
	misconfigured.

	If you're prepared to share your nameserver configuration
	on the list, you may find that some people are minded to
	give advice.

	It the problem lies in your network, you'll need to do
	some packet capture to find out what's not happening.

	Best regards,
	Niall O'Reilly