DNS-cache with custom gTLDs

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Sep 26 08:56:21 UTC 2011

On 23.09.11 08:49, Drunkard Zhang wrote:
>No, I got 2 layers of DNS, recursive resolution DNS and dns-cache
>which forward all it's queries to recursive DNS.

Why? Can't your "recursive resolution DNS" cache records?

>I want the spoofing
>of root servers happened on dns-cache (still not by now),

Why do you want to do the spoofing at all?
if you want to implement local TLD or any king of zone visible locally,
you can define it on recursive servers, or on different servers and
forward requests for that zone from caches to those different servers.
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.