Forwarding based on Client IPs

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 4 14:20:02 UTC 2012

On 04.04.12 12:33, Siju George wrote:
>The only reason I need to forward then to OpenDNS (
>http://www.opendns.com/ ) is because I use their filtering.
>I guess I can avoid forwarding to google dns and resolve them with bind itself?

I guess you could even do the opendns filtering yourself, if opendns will
provide you required data (and they are available for BIND as RPZ
zones). I don't know if opendns provide such feature. However, who
needs to use such filtering, should access opendns services directly,
not through other server - I guess opendns filters depending on source
IP, which will be the same for all clients using your dns server.
WinError #99999: Out of error messages.