BIND 9.8.2 is now available

Mike Bernhardt bernhardt at bart.gov
Tue Apr 10 20:14:56 UTC 2012

In order to save me poring through lots of archives and posts for the answer
to a simple question: Are there any differences between 9.7x and 9.8x that
require a change in named.conf configuration? The bottom line is that if I
want to upgrade from 9.7 to 9.8, are there any "Gotchas" that I need to know
about?

What I have in mind is something like the change in default recursive query
functionality that occurred between 9.3 and 9.4, not new features. If there
are, just let me know the area to research and I'll get the details myself.

Thanks!