Configuring CNAME for nosslsearch.google.com

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Apr 16 14:01:43 UTC 2012

I had forgotten that about CNAME. But you can hard-code an A record to the
nosslsearch.google.com record

We have to use this technique (we point the A record to a proxy) for
regulatory reasons to block IM connections except through our IM proxy.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139