testing validation

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Wed Apr 18 18:46:02 UTC 2012

On 4/18/12 11:14 AM, Spain, Dr. Jeffry A. wrote:
> Alan: Comments on your configuration file:

I also forgot to remove the nameserver entries from resolv.conf after
installing bind.  Sigh.  Sorry to bother everyone...

Though I am still curious about this from the end of sigchase output:

Launch a query to find a RRset of type DS for zone: .
;; NO ANSWERS: no more

;; WARNING There is no DS for the zone: .

Isn't the "DS for the zone: ." what the "managed-keys" clause provides?
 Though putting it back in didn't make the warning go away, so I must be
missing something else here...