SRV query with no domain?

Thomas Secula tsecula at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:06:08 UTC 2012

That's what I tried to tell the OpenIMS folks. I have search mydomain
in/etc/resolv but somehow they aren't adding mydomain to the query. This
only happens when the  PCSCF tries to find the ICSCF after receiving a SIP
invite with a TEL uri which by definition has no domain since it's in the
pstn.

I don't believe this is a bind issue as I would expect the P-CSCF to get
that NXDOMAIN and be able to handle it, likely an openims bug.

thanks for all your replies!!!1