ho to filter hundeds of domains ?

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Fri Aug 31 21:59:52 UTC 2012

Well, I believe the ideal answer is:
This will prevent the policy makers to access the "bad" pages, so this
is what we do to make them content.

If they can not themselves work a way around the wall we erect, they are
happy and that essentially is the target of this whole exercise. (As I
see it).

Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: