bind crash with max-refresh-time 0;

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Feb 3 09:50:26 UTC 2012

On 03.02.12 10:45, Miek Gieben wrote:
>Does this also stop a slave from checking when it receives a
>notify? The documentation isn't clear on that.

configure master not to send notifies then. Alternatively, you can deny
notifies from master. But the first Mark's question is still important:
What are you trying to achieve?

>> > Seems that BIND (9.7.3-something and 9.7.4-p1 tested) does not
>> > like this:
>>
>> Then don't do that. :-).
>
>Agreed, but crashing is a bit harsh, don't you think? :)

it is done to prevent admins from misconfiguring their servers ;-)

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]