Query Regarding AKAMAI Working Model

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Fri Feb 17 19:35:28 UTC 2012

On 17/02/2012 20:15, Gaurav kansal wrote:

Gaurav,

> I want to know how AKAMAI works????

First of all, don't use so many question marks; one is enough. And use
it only if you're actually asking a question, not when stating something.

> May be this is not the right forum to ask but I am asking this here because
> AKAMAI heavily depend on its HL-DNS and LL-DNS  AND these DNS Servers answer
> the query based on some input it gets from BGP Routes.

This list is for discussing BIND operations. You're better off asking
your question directly to Akamai. Here's a URL to get you started:
http://www.akamai.com/html/support/index.html

Regards,

Anand