rcs run through clang?

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Feb 27 03:28:02 UTC 2012

Howdy,

I just ran the latest 9.9 rc through clang for fun (I had it installed
for something else, so what the heck?) and noticed that it had a few
"expression result unused" warnings that look harmless, but could
probably use some investigation to make sure that they didn't result
from logic errors.

I'm guessing that since there are a bunch of rcs in the pipe atm, it's
probably worth repeating the exercise for them before release time ...

Doug

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.