register .org NS in root?

DNSbed.com support at dnsbedhosting.com
Mon Jan 2 03:58:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just noticed namecheap's NS servers are five .org hostnames:

namecheap.com. 86400 IN NS ns3.mydyndns.org.
namecheap.com. 86400 IN
NS ns2.mydyndns.org.
namecheap.com. 86400 IN NS
ns1.mydyndns.org.
namecheap.com. 86400 IN NS
ns4.mydyndns.org.
namecheap.com. 86400 IN NS ns5.mydyndns.org.

.org is
not served by the com/net NS servers group.

So I want to know how they
register ns1-5.mydyndns.org into the root's NS servers?

I ask this
because, for example, I have the domain nsbeta.info.

(info and org are
served by the same NS servers group)

I registered two NS records of
dwdns1.nsbeta.info and dwdns2.nsbeta.info in org's NS servers.

nsbeta.info itself is resolved by this two NS servers.

But when I
tried to setup a .net/.com domain to use these two NS, it can't setup,
says NS is not registered.

So please help, thanks.

Regards,

Ken.