AW: AW: MS AD 2008R2 and bind

Melbinger Christian Christian.Melbinger at wienit.at
Tue Jan 3 15:31:17 UTC 2012

According to syslog the DCs do update tons of records all the time... A, PTR, SRV.
I didn't regulate them. Their IPs are allowed to do any updates.

---
Ing. Christian Melbinger
Netzwerk & Security

WienIT EDV Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG
A-1030 Wien, Thomas-Klestil-Platz 6
tel: +43 (1) 90405 47188
fax: +43 (1) 90405 88 47188