AW: MS AD 2008R2 and bind

Melbinger Christian Christian.Melbinger at wienit.at
Thu Jan 5 07:49:01 UTC 2012

Hi

The only AAAA updates (according to messages log) are deletes.
>view default: updating zone 'internal.wienit.at/IN': deleting rrset at 'DC1.internal.wienit.at' AAAA
There are no AAAA records for the DC. And it's never creating any, just deleting them once a day.

And after the delete the DC continues to update A, CNAME and SRV records... I don't think that's the problem

thanks

---
Ing. Christian Melbinger
Netzwerk & Security

WienIT EDV Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG
A-1030 Wien, Thomas-Klestil-Platz 6
tel: +43 (1) 90405 47188
fax: +43 (1) 90405 88 47188