DNSSEC and IXFR

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jan 5 13:52:02 UTC 2012

On 25.11.11 17:18, Evan Hunt wrote:
>It works fine with dynamic updates, and as of 9.9.0 it will also work
>with manually configured zones that have inline-signing turned on.

And for example, when a simple RR addition/deletion is issued, is a
while zone re-signed or does just newly added record with proper NSEC
records issued, so the change can be transferred as a very simple IXFR
removing old NSEC and adding new record with tro NSEC's  ?

Or, is there something I don't understand correctlt about DNSSEC?

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]