bind 9.9 & inline-signing issue..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Mon Jan 30 09:13:32 UTC 2012

 OK, call me stupid, but I must be missing something here.    I just tried
what you mentioned below, and this seems to blow up major on 9.9.0rc1.

If I try 'rndc reload' it looks happy command wise:

# rndc reload
server reload successful

Now if I try 'rndc reload leadmon.org' as this is my signed zone we have
been discussing, I get this:

# rndc reload leadmon.org
rndc: 'reload' failed: not found

 So maybe I am missing something I should have done, and if so a cloo would
be most appreciated..

 Oh and I agree with Doug, if nothing else a full reload should reload all
zones.

---
Howard Leadmon