Several (>2) different views [SOLVED]

Rodrigo Renie Braga rodrigorenie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:21:53 UTC 2012

Just giving a feedback, this method worked great, but in my case, didn't
have no negate the keys in the ACL (like the example below), I created one
key for each ACL in my configuration and used that ACL for the
"match-clients" directive in the view.

So, when the slave tried to sync the zone, the matched the key, not the IP
address, that way every zone was sync correctly.

Thanks for your help!