Several (>2) different views [SOLVED]

Rodrigo Renie Braga rodrigorenie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:47:50 UTC 2012

You're absolutely right, I did have to set the view where the slave match
the IP address as the last view in my config. I just didn't want to have a
large list of "negatives" in each of my views definition, but you seem to
have set a smarter way to do that in your example... Like Niall said
before, learning is a two-way process...