Operation Cancelled Error

Ben benjo11111 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:49:21 UTC 2012

I am doing load testing on our local caching dns.But while doing it , i
added google dns and some other dns ips as forwarder to test QPS.
Even if I am not using any forwarder in that case also, I am having
those same error which i was getting.

I am confusing that those errors are due to bind misconfiguration or
something else?

If someone share his experience with it, What are the maximum QPS
handled by bind? that is good to understand more.

Regards,
Ben